Servo start position

To use a servo with Netduino (Ethernet), I can use the PWM class or the Servo class. The latter is obviously made to be more convenient. However I need to set the initial angle of the servo. I want it to work like the following. The servo rests in the last position, when the power is off. Or I might want to twist the servo into some specific angle, while power is off (I know, there’s a risk of servo pushing voltage into the electronics, but that’s not the topic of this post). Anyway, the servo should be in any position (say between 40 and 100 degrees), when power goes on. And it should stay in that position until the servo is initiated. And when the servo gets initiated, it should go to a defined start position (say 35 degrees). In no circumstances it’s allowed to go to 0 degrees.
If I use the PWM class, I believe I can achieve this by doing something like:
pwm = new PWM(Pin, 20000, 1900, 1, false);
pwm.Start();
… assuming 1900 µs would correspond to the position I want (35 degrees).
My question is, can I do this with the servo class, too? I haven’t found anything that sets the start position before the servo is activated.

My machine is a mechanical glockenspiel and the servo operates the mallet hitting the glockenspiel bar. The 0 degrees position is forbidden, because that would be way below the bar. And 180 degrees is forbidden as well, because that would mess with the other servo and mallet.

Ok, I did some tests. Seems the servo class works nicely, not moving the servo until the first RotateTo command.