Netduino.IP Firmware v1.0.1 (for Netduino Plus 2) - Where to Find + Additonal Questions

Multi Part Question:

Part 1:
On Netduino Plus 2 dev boards being shipped in 2018 by Wilderness Labs, what version of the TCP/IP protocol stack is installed? Is it one of these? Something else?

• The original TCP/IP Protocol Stack
  • The “Shiny New” TCP/IP Protocol Stack (circa September 2015) - i.e. Netduino.IP v1.0.1

When I refer to “Shiny New”, I am talking specifically about this post on the OLD Netduino forums: Netduino.IP Firmware v1.0.1 (for Netduino Plus 2)

Part 2:
Can the firmware update file attached to the above-mentioned forum post be found someplace on the Wilderness Labs website? The file can no longer be downloaded from the OLD Netduino website (at least NOT the file that’s attached to that forum post).

I never updated the TCP/IP protocol stack on my NP2 devices back in 2015 because of all the grief everybody else was having with things that didn’t work or were not implemented.

I have run into a situation recently where I would actually like to try that firmware on one of my NP2 boards… I’m open also to something that’s even “shinier / newier”. :wink:

Thanking you in advance for whatever assistance / guidance you can provide…

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KNNEH9_k_TYoqfjKYO4KFptBNKl0rtyj
I still have an account on the old forums so I can download it all :slight_smile:
I don’t really know anything about the version, I never had troubles with the network so far and I’ve a netduino 2 plus for quite a few years already, when the old site was still a thing etc.

@TechnoGuy The firmware shipping on the new boards is the latest.

With that said, however, we are currently in development on the Network stack to fix a number of the outstanding issues. You can actually see some of that work in progress in the IPSupport branch on github.