N3 hardware. Obsolete?

Hi
I was revisiting the Netduino boards and noticed that it’s out of stock everywhere. Is it obsolete? Also is there any hardware available in general that will run the .Net Microframework? It has to support 100BaseT networking or better?

Meadow doesn’t seem to have network support. Is this true or I missed something?

Cheers
Jason

Check this out it may work for you.

Hi David

Thanks for the information. I looked at the nanoframework years ago and forgot all about it. It looks interesting and definitely worth a look. It’s actively developed on GitHub plus it’s dirt cheap.
Cheers
Jason

It is true that the networking on Meadow is not ready yet but it is being worked on. WiFi will be the first to be available and that will be in beta 4 of the software.

One important change will be the framework that you can use. Both Microframework and nano framework offer reduced capabilities. Meadow will offer full .NET Standard support. Current projects templates are C# 8 on .Net but Standard is on it’s way.

Regards,
Mark

That’s good to hear Mark. I’ll be sure to check it out when it’s ready. Do you have any advance information and\or timeframes and if so I’ll put something in my calendar?

Cheers
Jason