IoRCT: the Internet of Radio-Controlled Things! (Hackster project)

Here’s my write-up for the project I created as part of the Hackster contest:

Unfortunately it wouldn’t let me submit it, despite my doing so before the published deadline…which is completely devastating given how much time and effort I put in - but maybe someone here will find it interesting or useful - thanks! :triumph:

1 Like

Hi there, I see your Hackster project listed as a draft but it’s not submitted to the contest. I’ve reached out to the Hackster team to escalate but we’ll make sure it gets accounted for.

Cheers,
Karina

Thanks for replying!! Basically when I hit submit at 11:58 PM PST (and it finished posting back by 11:58 too, so it’s not like it took two minutes to process and was after the deadline by then!) it dumped me to the project list, saying the contest was already closed. I was running against the clock for sure but really specifically made sure I got it in before it was too late regardless of whether I’d had time to perfect it or accomplish all I’d originally dreamed. Thanks again for your help!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @ishotjr - I’ve reached out to the Hackster Team and they’ve successfully imported your project to the Netduino contest and it’s been accepted as a submission. Your project is under review now and winners will be announced in a couple days, so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Karina + Wilderness Labs Team

2 Likes

Thank you so so so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate this!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like