Can not flash ESP32 - Wifi not working

I have been trying to use wifi to no avail, so I tried to re-flash the OS in the hopes that something was amiss, but it’s not working. I guess this is why the wifi isn’t working. Do I have a bad board?

Thanks,
Domenic

Transferring MeadowComms.bin
Meadow StdInfo: File download to ESP32 flash at ‘0x00010000’ was unable to begin
Exception sending command to Meadow
RequestType: HCOM_MDOW_REQUEST_START_ESP_FILE_TRANSFER Timeout: UserData: 0 ResponseType none CompletionMessageType: none CompletionPredicate: True ResponsePredicate: True MD5: 3d533361bdbfc385d3968e0482a62573 CRC: 1817488987 MCU Address: 65536
Meadow.CLI.Core.Exceptions.MeadowCommandException: Meadow rejected download request with
at Meadow.CLI.Core.Devices.MeadowLocalDevice.SendTheEntireFile(FileCommand command, Boolean lastInSeries, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in D:\a\1\s\Meadow.CLI.Core\Devices\MeadowLocalDeviceComms.cs:line 34
Error flashing OS to Meadow
RequestType: HCOM_MDOW_REQUEST_START_ESP_FILE_TRANSFER Timeout: UserData: 0 ResponseType none CompletionMessageType: none CompletionPredicate: True ResponsePredicate: True MD5: 3d533361bdbfc385d3968e0482a62573 CRC: 1817488987 MCU Address: 65536
Meadow.CLI.Core.Exceptions.MeadowCommandException: Meadow rejected download request with
at Meadow.CLI.Core.Devices.MeadowLocalDevice.SendTheEntireFile(FileCommand command, Boolean lastInSeries, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in D:\a\1\s\Meadow.CLI.Core\Devices\MeadowLocalDeviceComms.cs:line 34
at Meadow.CLI.Core.Devices.MeadowLocalDevice.WriteFileToEspFlashAsync(String fileName, UInt32 partition, String mcuDestAddress, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in D:\a\1\s\Meadow.CLI.Core\Devices\MeadowLocalDeviceFileManager.cs:line 307
at Meadow.CLI.Core.Devices.MeadowLocalDevice.FlashEspAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken) in D:\a\1\s\Meadow.CLI.Core\Devices\MeadowLocalDevice.cs:line 341
at Meadow.CLI.Core.Devices.MeadowDeviceHelper.FlashOsAsync(String runtimePath, Boolean skipRuntime, Boolean skipEsp, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in D:\a\1\s\Meadow.CLI.Core\Devices\MeadowDeviceHelper.cs:line 409
Done!

Since I probably put this in the wrong area, I will just leave a note here for whoever finds this somehow in the future. I created an issue on the Meadow_Issues repository that will hopefully get official attention for a solution.

Just to keep everywhere I mentioned this up to date: I’ve initiated a support ticket and am supposed to receive a replacement board. More details are in the issue ^^